integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Monday, May 12, 2008
hahahhaha!

YEST WAS MUMMY'S DAY! :D

I love you mummy! :D hahaha i know you read this blog! :D

You are such an awesome lady. Wise and virtuous :D

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS! :D

I made ai xin zao can for mama yesterday. :D

consisting of pancakes, prata with ham and egg, abit of dianxin and a whol load of love! :D

hope you liked it! haha pictures will be up soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Woooooo :D

I'm quite nervous about this Friday!

Fac Comm 0809 will be introducing ourselves to the faculty! haha.

I hope they like us! :D

Ahhhh that aside, im so so so depressed!

"Eh jiamin! Ji duah pimple!" Gygi remarked during econs tgt today! ):

My pimple is so duah! x(

Its swollen and big and utterly revolting! x(

gahhhh! :X

say no to stress! D:

hahahaha yeppppp. anyways.

phy test on wed gahh im so dead D:

jiayou everyone :D